Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy New Year! And Updates...

Happy New Year. May 2008 be the year that brings us all everything we wish for!

For starters, I realize I've been more than a bit neglectful of my blogger blog. This will be changed.

Starting immediately, I'll start posting more regularly.

There will be updates on my progress with the dashboard, on my new article writing adventures (more on that on my other self-help stuff blog. Just go there and click on the ezinearticles.com button to the right (the blue square one that says Platinum Expert Author ;-) on it) and it will take you to ALL of my articles on ezinearticles.com! Just in case you run out of reading materials...

So anyway, that's what I've been up to.

But by way of my new year's resolution (there's an article on that too), which I really prefer to think of as new year's envisionings or anticipations, I will start adding info here regularly too (and different stuff from the other blog, so you will have a reason to come here).

Meanwhile, I hope the new year has been kind to you so far, and I look forward to chatting with you more soon.

Have a fabulous weekend.

Elisabeth

No comments: